Saturday, May 28, 2011

As requested..............pictures of Cagney

I took Charlie back to the vet on Friday and brought Cagney with us.  She has gained 6 ounces since Saturday.  She also likes to sit on shoulders.  So here are the pictures taken by one of the folks at the vet's office.



Isn't she adorable?
 Charlie had finally gained some weight, although not much - 3.5 ounces.  He has a raging herpes infection in both eyes so - yay! - not so much - even more daily meds for him.

I thought I'd found a home for Cagney with my assistant and his girlfriend.  Both of them fell in love with her.  Why not?  She's adorable.  Unfortunately, their cat Bella wanted nothing - but bloodletting - to do with Cagney.  So, Cagney just came back to me a few minutes ago.  Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be......

6 comments:

  1. Oh My... What a precious little thing! I'm sure you'll be able to find a home for her... she's such a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poor baby was apparently traumatized by her encounter with Bella. When Crockett slipped into the bathroom with her, she fizzed and arched her back. Her previous encounters with my other cats, before her sleepover, were friendly. She approached each of them seeming to question: Are you my mom? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a funny face too. Hope she's not too traumatized. Cats seem to generally forgive but don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's back to normal and desperately wants out of the bathroom. But dogs await and I'm afraid they won't realize she is just a small version of a cat. Not going to take any chances.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how cute and adorable and omg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was lucky since kittens usually aren't either cute or adorable - yeah, right. I'm suspicious: they were "designed" to steal our hearts. Her play with a feather last night had me laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete