Tuesday, April 17, 2012

METACAM - not for use in cats

This is just a short post to alert anyone reading my blog and who isn't in my email list.  There is a VERY important post at Covered in Cat Hair.  It's something that I think everyone who has a cat and, honestly, anyone who shares their home with any critter needs to read.  Our companion animals can't ask the vet any questions about their treatment, so it is up to us to ask those questions.  If you don't understand what your vet is telling you, then let him or her know that.  The life of the animal that you love could be at stake.  This advice holds true for parents and for yourself as well.  Ask questions of your doctor, just like you would of your auto mechanic, plumber or home repair person. 

Here's the link:  Ask questions - a life may in the balance

And while you are at it, check out the latest post at Vox Felina:  Apocalypse Meow

Finally, if you are so inclined, check out the political discussions at Skydancing

Thanks everyone who takes the time to follow my blog.  I really appreciate it.  And, please, feel free to comment or even ask me some questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment